Monday, September 20, 2010

Sardinia, Post 1.

So I wasn't sure quite how to approach this, as I took almost 800 photos of my trip to Sardinia. I decided that the easiest way for me to post some pics was to first give you a general photo overview from the places on the island that I traveled to and then with each subsequent post, give more detail on those individual places/regions that I saw. Also to help, I thought I would give you a google map to give you an idea of the geography that was covered, Its at the very bottom of this post. I will link in more info on each place as I post on them to give a more in depth idea on the sights.

The small village of San Pasquale where I stayed.
One of the many inlets of Capo Testa
Castelsardo
Capo Caccia and the opening to Neptune's Grotto
Sassari
The Naval Museum on Isola Maddalena
Inside the Nuraghi village in Su Nuraxi
Oristano
Do I really need to tell you what these are?
A view from Isola Caprera

View Sardinia in a larger map

1 comment:

j e t s e t WISDOM said...

Your photography is simply stellar! You have a great eye, and the photo quality is top!