Monday, October 12, 2009

EQUALITY

So I went to DC for the March yesterday. I wish that everyone could have gone. I disagree with Barney Frank and his grumpy ass, because there is no way that it was a waste of time for me. The empowerment and inclusion I felt will serve me well, as I hope it serves the other people who came. That empowerment can have ripple effect and change things. Hope is never a waste of time, Mr. Frank. To everyone who came, to all the speakers, organizers, marchers, to the supporters who couldn't attend and to the volunteers who made it happen... THANK YOU! So here are some pics. I hope you like them. This meant a lot to me and I am so proud of all of the people who marched and spoke out about the civil rights of all human beings. I hope you watch the video clip at the bottom of Staceyann Chin reading 'Equality' with such passion and force it is hard to not be moved.



































No comments: