Sunday, June 7, 2009

SUMMER?


I know that Summer doesn't officially start until the 21st, but the past 2 days have been perfectly beautiful and sunny. It makes me feel like summer may actually be here. Sadly, I just checked the forecast and it is supposed to be overcast and rainy for the rest of the week. So my advice is to take this song Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding, put it on your iPod and get out into the sunny warm weather while it lasts.  Recently for the first time, I took the ferry and went to Governors Island. My suggestions are to pack a lunch (mine would of course include a good bottle of white), grab a book, grab your iPod, find a companion and go have a lazy day laying in the grass and being silly. The photos here are all from Governors Island.  Hopefully in the coming weeks, Summer will be here full force and the possibilities of how to spend each beautiful day will be endless.

Actually now that I think about it, this warm sunny Sunday deserves this song as well Miracle - Sally Shapiro

Hmmm, now I am on a roll I think because this one should be on any summer music playlist too.   Seb - News For You




No comments: