Thursday, June 23, 2011

Los Angeles.

I went to LA  a few weeks ago specifically to see Kylie Minogue at the Hollywood Bowl. Say what you will, but I would and have flown further to see her. Anyway, I made a weekend out of it and did all sorts of stuff. I have been to LA more times then I can count, and even lived there for a year when I was younger so its not really new to me, but like any most cities the evolving culture and and people draw me in because there is  always something new and fresh to see and do. This trip included the Getty in Bel Air,  Forest Lawn Cemetery, Santa Monica, Hollywood, the Museum of Jurassic Technology, Griffith Observatory, and dinner at Church & State (next to Molly Ringwald!) I have been to the Getty before but it is extremely impressive this time of year, so I will be doing a post of photos dedicated solely to it, in the next few days.

















No comments: