Thursday, November 5, 2009

ROME

Rome. There are many things I could write about regarding my love of this city, but I would be a fool to attempt to compete with people who have already awarded the world with far better love letters than I could ever dream of writing. There are many reasons why this city is special to me and why it makes me long to return to it even before I have left. I suspect that you may have gathered already that I would prefer to explain things as I see them with pictures, so here are some that I have taken over the years. 





Feel free to let me know what you think of these photos, send this link to Twitter/Digg/FaceBook/your friends and family, etcetera,  share a link that others might like or just share a story about this city or any other that inspires you.

No comments: